The ALFI Technologies group
ALFI Technologies is specialized in engineering and manufacturing of automated handling lines and automated production solutions. The group has developed a unique expertise in the fields of:
- Intralogistics (Logistics and courier services, paper industry, tires industry and aeronautics),
- Building materials production (Heavy clay, insulation, concrete, boards).
In 2010, ALFI Technologies group is created under the leadership of Yann JAUBERT. He brings together two companies of which he is the CEO, ADLER Technologies and FIMEC Technologies, to leverage synergies between the companies and strengthen their industrial position.
In 2013, the Group acquired CHAUDRONNERIE SAVOYARDE, specialist in the design and manufacture of molds for the concrete industry (molds for block-making machines and special molds for wet-cast and semi-dry concrete ).
In 2015, the group carries on its expansion with ACC Technologies, whose expertise in the design and manufacture of equipment for the production of insulating mineral wool enlarges the group’s offering in this market.
In 2017, the group becomes ALFI Technologies and federates all its subsidiaries under this brand to reflect its new strategy.
The group spends 7% of its turnover to develop an ambitious innovation program and uses the best of mecatronics, automation and robotics for solutions dedicated to :
- optimize its customers’ performance,
- help reduce the environmental impact of production lines,
- improve methods and working conditions.