Precast manufacturers’ requirements change with the concrete market evolution. To help their customers to fit the market in terms of pace, new products and costs, Alfi Technologies has completely redesigned its range of block-making machines.
Production capacities, automation level and features depend on the vibrating machine model and selected options.
“Heavy-duty” frame and scalable
- Long life of ADLER vibrating machines and molds
- Constant quality of production
- Lifetime warranty of the tamper
- Steadier block-making machine
- More accurate
- Better products regularity (better height precision)
An « heavy-duty » and modular frame to meet the change of your needs.
The one-piece frame embed in concrete foundations absorbs residual vibrations and ensures longer life for the block-making machine. It allows a better cycle repetition and a constant quality of the final product.
The guiding of the mold and tamper is made by 4 columns, to get a better master of its seat.
MoviAdler : a patented vibration system
- Speed up of machines’ cycles
- Lower electrical consumption
- Optimum aggregates distribution and compaction in the concrete
- Help to reduce the cement quantity in the concrete with equivalent mechanical strength
- Higher lifespan of molds and molding boards
The exclusive MoviAdler system enables to precisely control the vibration conditions of the mold during the different steps of the cycle. It works on the rotation speed and phase shift of vibrators (variable and electronic strength and frequency).
Mecatronic feedbox agitator
ADLER Technologies developed a new solution to fill in mold thanks to the latest mecatronics evolutions. The agitator speed and kinematics vary depending on aggregates type to accurately control the movement of the agitator and to change its position during the filling.
- Optimum homogenization of concrete in the mold
- Suitable for products with lightweight aggregates
- Fit filling of molds with complex shapes
User-friendly and intuitive automation
- Fast and easy start
- User-friendly and intuitive interface
- Monitoring of the block-making machine and production line via a tablet (Wifi mode).
The monitoring of Alfi Technologies’ vibrating machines is realized by automations that enable the adjustment of all parameters of the machine during the production. It masters the products quality instantly.
Express mold changing
A motorized mold changing system (depending on models and options) is placed above the outlet conveyor of finished products.
Combined with a quick mold fixing device (FRAD), it enables fast changes
in production, in less than 15 min. (for products of the same family, time between the stop and the restart of production).
A remote controller of the main functions of the machine facilitates the mold change operations.
ADLER Technologies designs vibrating block making machines focusing on innovation and sturdiness to minimize maintenance operations.
Remote control to pilot at low speed the movements required for the maintenance and change of the mold.
Tamper beam and frame design enables to reduce and ease maintenance of guiding parts (rings, seals, scrappers, columns). Change of columns is made by lateral removal.
Advanced range concerns models :
Easy Access offers models :